Registrato: 06/01/07 02:03
Residenza: Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
|Inviato: Sab Gen 06, 2007 2:08 am Oggetto: Great Product But Still some bugs.
|Hello Mr. Fulvio,
I“ve been trying ZEROSHELL and I must congratulate you for such
nice design, but if I might I would like to report you some issues and
improvements that can be added to this version so you can really
end up with a golden medal product:
1. The Username and MAC address must be tied up since many people
can enter the system with the same username.. there is no control on
this. MAC can be saved from the first time the user logs into the system...
2. The username + MAC usage should be in a report, this way you can
tell when and what and user got connected.
3. The security certificate "in some" cases is slow to download and delays
the captive portal load time...
4. Bandwidth shaping for users is not possible?
5. The Pop-Up window doesnt show the current load, and air time, there
must be some kind of bug
6. If you make any update, do I have to loose the active database? Or will it be compatible?
Anyway thanks for this product, It“s pretty good my friend.