Distribuzione Linux ZeroShell

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca  GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo  Log inLog in   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati 

Configuring Vlan Without Switch

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> ZeroShell
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
harvin

MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 13, 2011 12:35 pm    Oggetto: Configuring Vlan Without Switch Rispondi citando

my assignment is to apply QoS on vlan. I have a pc with 4 interfaces. I’m using ETH00 at NAT to connect to internet and the other three I want to apply Vlan on it.

I just want to create one Vlan for each interface. But all the Vlans should have DHCP. I tried to apply DHCP on the ETH01.vlan2 but my pc can’t get the IP defined in the DHCP for Vlan 2. I have no switch. Please help out guys. Thanks.

Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail
redfive

MessaggioInviato: Mer Apr 13, 2011 7:11 pm    Oggetto: Rispondi citando

with your config. , you don't need to apply any vlan on interfaces . Vlan are needed when you have more than one logical subnet applied to a single phisical interface . On zs , outgoing traffic generated from a vlan other than vlan 1 , will be tagged by a vlan id ,and this is needed on a trunk link whic carries traffic from/to more subnets ,, but the pc should be connected to an access port , where the traffic flows untagged , pc isn't aware about vlan that it belongs , is aware only about the subnet. So , you can "play" with the qos directly on your interfaces.
cheers
redfive
Profilo Invia messaggio privato
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> ZeroShell Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: